Lok Sabha Election 2019 LIVE updates: Identified as Tarun Gajjar, the man who slapped Hardik Patel at a rally in Surendranagar, spoke to ANI after receiving treatment. "My wife was pregnant when Patidar agitation happened, she was undergoing treatment at a hospital, I had faced problems then, I had decided then, I'll hit this man. I have to teach him a lesson anyhow," he said.
Friday, 19 April 2019
Home
INDIA
POLITICS
Lok Sabha Election 2019 updates: Narendra Modi addresses traders in Delhi, says India was once called 'sone ki chidiya' due to traders
Lok Sabha Election 2019 updates: Narendra Modi addresses traders in Delhi, says India was once called 'sone ki chidiya' due to traders
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Sports
Popular Posts
-
"The government is committed to removing the cobwebs that come in the way of rapid industrialisation. We will work towards making India...
-
Odisha Chief Minister and BJD president Naveen Patnaik Sunday resigned from the Bijepur Assembly constituency and retained the Hinjli seat ...
-
Mumbai: The Congress said on late Thursday night that it had conveyed its stand about portfolio allocation to Maharashtra Chief Minister Ud...
No comments:
Post a Comment